June 27, 2007

The Pacifier

My in-laws are going out of town tomorrow. They won't be back until late Monday night :-( Wes is taking off tomorrow to keep Kross and my other mother-in-law will keep him Friday and Monday. I am praying that Kross will be okay with the transition. He is a very routined baby, so we're hoping he doesn't mind getting out of his routine for a few days.

We went out to eat with Bob and Janey (my in-laws) tonight and Kross was SO GOOD. He sat in his carrier for most of the meal. He started fussing at the very end so I just held him while I finished eating. He just sat in my lap and patiently waited while I ate. As I've said before, I am so lucky to have such a sweet baby :-)

I had to post this picture that I took tonight. Gizmo somehow got one of Kross' pacifiers and he carried it around forever. He didn't want to let it go when we tried to take it away from him. It was so funny! Dogs... you gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maisy, wheezy and miles used to do that with jenna's binkys too.

Becca said...

How'd it go? I hope he did well. Schedules are good, but babies sure don't like to change 'em up!