July 8, 2007

Just Rambling

So, have I mentioned that I have the best baby in the world? Of course, I'm partial... but I do think he’s just perfect. He was in the best mood all weekend. He’s cooing out loud more and more and it just melts my heart. Every time I look at him, he starts smiling. Every time I hold him, he’s content just being in my arms. Oh, and he LOVES to sing the “Wheels on the Bus.” He may not understand the words, but the tune of that song instantly calms him. He just smiles and laughs every time I sing it to him. I just love that boy so much… my little stinker.

Wes and I got to go on a date this weekend! How exciting is that?!?! We went out to eat and then bought some books for Kross. We also bought some plants for our flower beds. I know... we are so romantic :-)


Kross was supposed to start going to daycare tomorrow, but the babysitter has strep-throat… so we have a minor change of plans. Ashley (my brother-in-law’s girlfriend) is actually going to come over to our house and keep him until 2pm and then my mother-in-law will take over until Wes gets home. I must say, that I am kind of happy it has worked out this way… I was sure dreading dropping him off at daycare tomorrow :-(

Well, I just thought I would take a minute to update my blog. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got to go on a date, those are always fun.