June 21, 2007

"It's a Monday!"

That's what my co-worker, John, says every time you ask him how he's doing. The thing is... I can actually relate! I don't know why, but this week has not been my week. Maybe it's the weather... it has rained everyday... just when you think it will be a sunny day, here comes the rain. I've also had a lot on my mind, but I won't bore you with that...

Wes is at fire duty tonight. I just gave Kross his bath and put him to bed. He is such a good baby. We went for a walk tonight, but we got to the stop sign and Kross was ready to come home! That lasted an entire three minutes :-) He doesn't care for the outdoors much, but I'm sure that will change in time.

Well, I don't have much to post... nothing new to report. I've posted a picture that my mother-in-law took today. Kross had just woken up, so he looks a little sleepy...






No comments: