August 30, 2007

New do?

My friend, Amy, brought a magazine to work yesterday to show me a hair color she is going to get this fall. As I was thumbing through it, I came across an adorable hairstyle. I asked Amy if she liked it and she said, "Yeah, I think you should get your hair cut like that!" Of course, I had to ask everyone in my office their opinion because that's just the way I am about those kinds of things. Everyone agreed that I should give it a shot. It's a little shorter than I'm used to, but I am really considering it. I'm just so afraid that I will hate it and then I will have to wait a really long time for it to grow back out.

Well, around 4pm or so Wes came to Kelworth because he locked his keys in his truck and he needed mine. When he came in, I held up the picture in the magazine and asked him if he liked it. Wes... a man of few words... looked at it in disgust and said no. I asked him what he didn't like about it and he said, "I just don't like it." Good reason, huh? So, I don't know if I'm going to go through with it or not. I guess we'll wait and see!

No comments: