January 17, 2009

Random Things

So Julie tagged everyone on her blog so that includes me :)

Rules: Write 6 random things about yourself, link the person who tagged you & post the rules. Tag six people and link them. Let them know they have been tagged. Like Julie, I'm tagging everyone! Here it goes...

1) I love to read recipes. Seriously, give me a recipe book and I could spend an entire day reading and marking all the recipes I want to try.

2) I am terrified of spiders. Size doesn't matter. I hate them. End of story.

3) Frito Lays Kettle Cooked Jalapeno chips are my strongest weakness. If you've never eaten them and you like spicy things, try them! If you become an addict, please don't blame me.

4) Sometimes after Kross goes to bed (and Wes is at work), I quietly go get him out of bed and rock him. There's nothing sweeter than cuddling with a sleeping baby that has that fresh baby lotion scent. It's the perfect stress reliever.

5) My real name is Kimberly Carol. Kacy is just a nickname. My initials are K.C., but my parents chose to spell it differently. I thought everyone knew this, but apparently not. My own cousin just discovered this fact on Christmas day! Funny.

6) I think about my Grandmother (who passed away in 1997) a lot. She was my favorite person in the entire world and I miss her terribly. I wish Wes and Kross had the honor of knowing her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you follow the rules, Kacy. :)

I love those chips too.

Kristi said...

my thoughts on each item
1. me too
2. I didn't know that (ha ha)
3. must add those to my shopping list
4. that is precious... i would do the same with Bo, but he weighs 105 pounds and I'm just not strong enough!
5. just glad their names made something catchy like K.C.... can you image going around with a name like JR or something
6. I think of Hazel Ruth every time I dust the light bulbs in my lamps