October 14, 2008

Tagged

List 7 weird facts about yourself:
1). I hate milk, but I put it in cereal. This is the only time I consume it.
2). I used to hate mushrooms until I got pregnant. Now I like them.
3). I'm claustrophobic... if I'm in a small, confined area, I panic.
4). I can't pretend to like someone if I don't. That's being fake and I don't like that.
5). I'm actually kind of shy. It takes me a while to warm up to someone.
6). I'm very neat and organized. Clutter drives me nuts! If I don't use it, I don't need it.
7). I am terrified of spiders. Terrified.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again, Kacy. Cute new header

Becca said...

So glad you're back in the land of the living. On the terrible twos... I had an older mom tell me once that as soon as you get one stage figured out, a new one comes with new challenges. I'm only 4 years in, but that's right on so far. She said it's a good way to make sure we are dependent on God in our parenting. We can never get too comfortable. I thought that was good insight. And SO true.