October 11, 2008

I'm alive

So it's been a while, but you shouldn't be surprised :) Wes is at work and Kross is asleep so there's nothing better to do that update my blog! I wish I had the time to post at least once a week or so, but life happens.

Since my last post... in March, a lot has happened. Wes is officially a trooper! That is the most exciting news I have! He loves his job and I am so happy that he is doing what he's always wanted to do. His hours aren't too bad. Actually, he's home every night throughout the week. He works late on the weekends, but that's okay. It works for us.

Kross is growing up so fast. He is at the "terrible two" stage now even though he's not two yet! I wish someone would have written a book on this stage. Whew! He tests my patience daily, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: