October 7, 2007

The OHP called...

and offered Wes a position! They called him on Friday afternoon and said that he has been accepted. He goes to OKC on Thursday for his polygraph test. Keep in mind that he must pass ALL tests before he can go to the Academy. Thank you all for your continued prayers...

On another note... Kross is getting two more teeth! His top two teeth are beginning to poke through his gums. I can't believe that he has four teeth and he's not even seven months old! He will look so different. He won't even look like a baby anymore :-(

Sorry this is a short post. I have a lot I need to get done around here before I go to bed. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

Becca said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations to all of you-- on the job offer and the teeth! Big week at your house.

Kristi said...

This makes me SO happy. Wes is finally living his dream life... great job, great wife, perfect child. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

P.S. aren't you glad you're not nursing Kross... ouch :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Wes! That is great! And cool, Kross!!! You are a big boy now!

Juleah said...

Congrats to you guys.

I am glad you found me. I love to blog. I wrote a comment on "In Good Hands"